Thursday, August 12, 2010

White Panda is fucking awesome!


Ok I'm really excited bout these guys. I'm not much of a fan of Djs since their lifespan is very limited on my radar, reserved for working out or when your on something.I like techno/dance/house/etc but you can only listen to an album for so long before you find the setup and arrangements predictable.These guys grabbed my attention real quick with the way they mash up songs that you wouldn't think of doing so.The end result is a sound that both scenesters and mainstream listeners can enjoy. If you like mainstream hiphop or like to dance you have to download the albums. These guys take familar tracks and turn them into something special and to seal the deal their album is completely free get them here at www.thewhitepanda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment